Treehouse sleeper cabins now open!
ADD ANY OF THE OTHER VILLAGES UNITS TO YOUR CART AND HAVE UP TO 16 BEDS!!!
The villages now feature a “water-less” bathroom complete with composting toilet, water-less hand sanitizer and hand towels. This bath is located on the common deck and is shared by all 4 “villages” units. Although the bathhouse is the primary destination for most toiletry needs, this bath helps avoid those late night “walks” in emergency situations.
A standard camp site with a fire pit, a picnic table, outdoor water faucet and oh yea, a 12×24 treehouse. The treehouse has an enclosed portion with 2 sets of bunk beds and a private 12 x 12 deck. lights and a convenience outlet are included. the bath house is a short walk (or ride) away. Mattress are furnished, pillows and linens are not. NO HEAT OR AC. Firewood is free and stacked close to each unit.
Full service restaurant and bar (open for dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday 4-10 pm (SUMMER) and 4-9 (WINTER).
- 85 seat indoor “lodge style” dining room and bar
- 100 seat covered outdoor patio with adjacent waterfall and koi pond
- 100 seat brewery deck
- Weekend menu specials prepared by our executive chef
- In-cabin room service (Outdoor grills and fire pits located through out the property)
- Picnic tables, rockers and benches located through out the property
TRAILER PARKING IS AVAILABLE FOR 2 TRUCKS AND TRAILERS (16 FT OR LESS IN LENGTH) AT THIS UNIT. LARGE TRAILERS AND EXTRA VEHICLES OVER THE ALLOTMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARK IN THE TRAILER OVERFLOW LOT.