Unit 1A Mooneshine Run
- Unit 1A Mooneshine Run is one of our units built with “guys weekend out” in mind.
- This log cabin has 4 beds and can be combined with unit 1b for 9 total beds in a compact space.
- The main floor boasts a queen sized bed, a full bath and a kitchenette with a coffee maker, microwave and a full size fridge and freezer for all of those beverage needs.
- The sleeper loft is accessed by a ladder in the main room and features 3 twin sized beds.
- Both rooms have 32 inch flat screens that feature direct tv ultimate package with HBO, Show Time and Cinemax included.
- On demand water heaters ensure that you will never run out of hot water in the shower.
- Grab a group of friends and make a weekend out of it.
Click to view 'Booking Instructions'
Pet Deposit and other important information.
- 1 Queen bed down stairs
- 3 Twin beds in an upstairs sleeping loft
- Full bath with tub/shower
- Heat/ AC
- TV in both downstairs bedroom and upstairs with HBO/Showtime and Premium package
- Full sized refrigerator
- Kitchenette with sink/toaster oven/hot plate/ coffee pot
- Porch swing on front porch
- Fire pit and outdoor grill (shared) Free Wi-Fi
- All linens included
- Housekeeping service at checkout or 1 time per week for extended stays
- Grocery Stock option–simply e-mail a shopping list 2 days prior to check in and your cabin will be stocked upon arrival- actual grocery costs will be added to your bill with no surcharges!
Things to do:
The Pocahontas Trailhead of the Hatfield/Mccoy Trail system is 3.5 miles away. Some people ride their atv’s up route 52 to get there but we do not recommend it! Rt 52 is a heavily traveled road. There is a “back way” by traveling on state Rt 71N that is about 2.1 miles and much safer if you prefer not to trailer to the trailhead.
Full service restaurant and bar (open for dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday 4-10 pm (SUMMER) and 4-9 (WINTER).
- 85 seat indoor “lodge style” dining room and bar
- 100 seat covered outdoor patio with adjacent waterfall and koi pond
- 100 seat brewery deck
- Weekend menu specials prepared by our executive chef
- In-cabin room service (Outdoor grills and fire pits located through out the property)
- Picnic tables, rockers and benches located through out the property
NOTE: 1 SET OF LINENS ARE PROVIDED FOR EACH PERSON THAT A CABIN WILL SLEEP. IF YOU REQUIRE EXTRA’S PLEASE BRING ADDITIONAL WITH YOU. DIRTY LINENS WILL BE TRADED OUT ON A PIECE PER PIECE BASIS IF EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE. SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ADDITIONAL LINENS TO PASS OUT WITHOUT RECEIVING DIRTY ONES BACK.
TRAILER PARKING IS AVAILABLE FOR 1 TRUCK AND TRAILER (16 FT OR LESS IN LENGTH) AT THIS UNIT. LARGE TRAILERS AND EXTRA VEHICLES OVER THE ALLOTMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARK IN THE TRAILER OVERFLOW LOT.