Units 9A or 9C plus 9B – Hillbilly Hotel
Click to view 'Booking Instructions'
Pet Deposit and other important information.
THIS OPTIONS GIVES YOU 3 BEDROOMS EACH WITH THEIR OWN FULL BATH, A FULL KITCHEN AND A LIVING ROOM.
- 1 Bedroom with queen sized bed
- Full bath with tub/shower
- 1/2 size fridge and coffee pot
- Heat/ AC
- TV with HBO/Showtime and Premium package
- Private deck
- Free Wi-Fi
- All linens included
- Housekeeping service at checkout or 1 time per week for extended stays
- Grocery Stock option–simply e-mail a shopping list 2 days prior to check in and your cabin will be stocked upon arrival- actual grocery costs will be added to your bill with no surcharges!
Things to do:
The Pocahontas Trailhead of the Hatfield/Mccoy Trail system is 3.5 miles away. Some people ride their atv’s up route 52 to get there but we do not recommend it! Rt 52 is a heavily traveled road. There is a “back way” by traveling on state rt 71N that is about 5.9 miles and much safer if you prefer not to trailer to the trailhead.
Full service restaurant and bar (open for dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday 4-10 pm (SUMMER) and 4-9 (WINTER).
- 85 seat indoor “lodge style” dining room and bar
- 100 seat covered outdoor patio with adjacent waterfall and koi pond
- 100 seat brewery deck
- Weekend menu specials prepared by our executive chef
- In-cabin room service Outdoor grills and fire pits located through out the property
- Picnic tables, rockers and benches located through out the property
NOTE: 1 SET OF LINENS ARE PROVIDED FOR EACH PERSON THAT A CABIN WILL SLEEP. IF YOU REQUIRE EXTRA’S PLEASE BRING ADDITIONAL WITH YOU. DIRTY LINENS WILL BE TRADED OUT ON A PIECE PER PIECE BASIS IF EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE. SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ADDITIONAL LINENS TO PASS OUT WITHOUT RECEIVING DIRTY ONES BACK.
TRAILER PARKING IS AVAILABLE FOR 3 TRUCKS AND TRAILERS (16 FT OR LESS IN LENGTH) AT THIS UNIT. LARGE TRAILERS AND EXTRA VEHICLES OVER THE ALLOTMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARK IN THE TRAILER OVERFLOW LOT.