Unit 4A- Cap’s Cottage
- This 2 bedroom (5 bed), 1.5 bath deluxe cottage unit features a kitchenette (1/2 size refrigerator, coffee maker, hot plate and toaster oven) a complete living room and 2 spacious bedrooms. 1 with a queen sized bed and the other with 2 sets of twin sized bunk beds (4 total). A total of 5 beds in this unit!!
- The full bath is located off of the living room and the ½ bath is located inside the master bedroom.
- The living room and both bedrooms come equipped with a 32 inch flat screen TV’s, complete with Direct TV’s Ultimate Package.
- Room service is available Thursday thru Saturday. A private covered front porch with swings and a fire pit right behind puts this cottage right in the middle of the action.
- Trailer parking is available right in front. The restaurant is only a short walk away.
Click to view 'Booking Instructions'
Pet Deposit and other important information.
- 2 bedrooms, 5 total beds–The master bedroom has a queen bed and the 2nd bedroom has 2 sets of twin size bunk beds.
- 1/2 bath in master bedroom
- Full bath with tub and shower off of living room
- Heat/ AC
- Tv in both bedrooms and living room with HBO/Showtime and Premium package
- Kitchenette with ½ sized refrigerator, hot plate, toaster oven and coffee pot
- Living room with 2 recliners and 2 additional chars
- Porch swing on front porch
- Fire pit and outdoor grill (shared)
- Free wi-fi
- All linens included
- Housekeeping service at checkout or 1 time per week for extended stays
- Grocery Stock option–simply e-mail a shopping list 2 days prior to check in and your cabin will be stocked upon arrival- actual grocery costs will be added to your bill with no surcharges!
Things to do:
The Pocahontas Trailhead of the Hatfield/Mccoy Trail system is 3.5 miles away. Some people ride their atv’s up route 52 to get there but we do not recomment it! Rt 52 is a heavily traveled road. There is a “back way” by traveling on state Rt 71N that is about 2.1 miles and much safer if you prefer not to trailer to the trailhead.
Full service restaurant and bar (open for dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday 4-10 pm (SUMMER) and 4-9 (WINTER).
- 85 seat indoor “lodge style” dining room and bar
- 100 seat covered outdoor patio with adjacent waterfall and koi pond
- 100 seat brewery deck
- Weekend menu specials prepared by our executive chef
- In-cabin room service (Outdoor grills and fire pits located through out the property)
- Picnic tables, rockers and benches located through out the property
NOTE: 1 SET OF LINENS ARE PROVIDED FOR EACH PERSON THAT A CABIN WILL SLEEP. IF YOU REQUIRE EXTRA’S PLEASE BRING ADDITIONAL WITH YOU. DIRTY LINENS WILL BE TRADED OUT ON A PIECE PER PIECE BASIS IF EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE. SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ADDITIONAL LINENS TO PASS OUT WITHOUT RECEIVING DIRTY ONES BACK.
TRAILER PARKING IS AVAILABLE FOR 2 TRUCKS AND TRAILERS (16 FT OR LESS IN LENGTH) AT THIS UNIT. LARGE TRAILERS AND EXTRA VEHICLES OVER THE ALLOTMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARK IN THE TRAILER OVERFLOW LOT.