Unit 3B- Cotton Top’s Cottage
- Think deluxe hotel room. This upstairs unit has a private stairway and landing that overlook our grassy common area.
- It has a queen bed, a twin bed a full bath and a kitchenette with a coffee maker, microwave and a ½ size fridge and freezer for all of those beverage needs.
- It also has a 32 inch flat screen TV that features Direct TV Ultimate Package with HBO, Showtime and Cinemax included.
- On demand water heaters ensure that you will never run out of hot water in the shower.
- The most economical option on property with all of the conveniences of the more expensive units.
Click to view 'Booking Instructions'
Pet Deposit and other important information.
- Hotel room style efficiency unit with 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed, 1 futon sleeper sofa,full bath and kitchenette.
- Exterior stairway
- Full bath with shower
- Heat/ AC
- TV with with HBO/Showtime and Premium package
- 1/2 sized refrigerator
- Kitchenette with sink/toaster oven-hot plate/ coffee pot
- Fire pit and outdoor grill (shared)
- Free Wi-Fi
- All linens included
- Housekeeping service at checkout or 1 time per week for extended stays
- Grocery Stock option–simply e-mail a shopping list 2 days prior to check in and your cabin will be stocked upon arrival- actual grocery costs will be added to your bill with no surcharges!
Things to do:
The Pocahontas Trailhead of the Hatfield/Mccoy Trail system is 3.5 miles away. Some people ride their atv’s up route 52 to get there but we do not recommend it! Rt 52 is a heavily traveled road. There is a “back way” by traveling on state Rt 71N that is about 2.1 miles and much safer if you prefer not to trailer to the trailhead.
Full service restaurant and bar (open for dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday 4-10 pm (SUMMER) and 4-9 (WINTER).
- 85 seat indoor “lodge style” dining room and bar
- 100 seat covered outdoor patio with adjacent waterfall and koi pond
- 100 seat brewery deck
- Weekend menu specials prepared by our executive chef
- In-cabin room service (Outdoor grills and fire pits located through out the property)
- Picnic tables, rockers and benches located through out the property
NOTE: 1 SET OF LINENS ARE PROVIDED FOR EACH PERSON THAT A CABIN WILL SLEEP. IF YOU REQUIRE EXTRA’S PLEASE BRING ADDITIONAL WITH YOU. DIRTY LINENS WILL BE TRADED OUT ON A PIECE PER PIECE BASIS IF EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE. SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ADDITIONAL LINENS TO PASS OUT WITHOUT RECEIVING DIRTY ONES BACK.
TRAILER PARKING IS AVAILABLE FOR 1 TRUCK AND TRAILER (16 FT OR LESS IN LENGTH) AT THIS UNIT. LARGE TRAILERS AND EXTRA VEHICLES OVER THE ALLOTMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARK IN THE TRAILER OVERFLOW LOT.